Updated blinkbox iPad app
I'm pleased to report that the latest version of the blinkbox app for iPad has arrived in the App Store. blinkbox Player v2.3 offers users an image-rich, graphical interface, customised player UI, improved content protection and device management features and direct playback from the blinkbox website (when browsed on an iPad with the app installed).
Industry approved content protection is provided using Widevine DRM, with the app able to receive adaptive-streaming WVM media over a Wi-Fi connection and decrypt this media against a server-issued license token. The standard iOS media framework is then able to to play the decrypted video through a loop-back server.
Blinkbox was co-founded by Michael Comish (chief executive officer) and Adrian Letts (chief operating officer), former senior executives of Channel 4 and Vodafone in 2006 and launched in 2008 with the backing of a number of venture capital firms, including Arts Alliance. On 20 April 2011, Tesco acquired an 80% stake in blinkbox from Eden Ventures and Nordic Venture Partners. It intends to use the company to boost its digital entertainment offering. Blinkbox has around 2.8 million users a month.
- Mac OS find files using regex
- ADB device driver won't install
- Eclipse: An error has occurred. See the log file .metadata/.log
- Nexus 7 doesn't appear in adb devices list
- Improve the keyboard in the Samsung ICS update
- 403 Forbidden error on Mac web server
- Getting error with manually created NIB?
- Adding/removing items from PATH on Mac
- Presenting at Flash Oxford
- Failed to get the task for process xx
Places you'll find me:
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016