Getting error with manually created NIB?
If when you're running your application, you see the following in your console window - Applications are expected to have a root view controller at the end of application launch - check the window on your default NIB (the one you want to show on launch) is set to be visible. You may find you're getting the error, even if your default view displaying when the app launches, so check the console for the warning.
1. Select your "Window" in your xib File.
2. Check "Visible at Launch" in the Attributes Inspector tab.
3. Run your app.
- Mac OS find files using regex
- ADB device driver won't install
- Eclipse: An error has occurred. See the log file .metadata/.log
- Updated blinkbox iPad app
- Nexus 7 doesn't appear in adb devices list
- Improve the keyboard in the Samsung ICS update
- 403 Forbidden error on Mac web server
- Adding/removing items from PATH on Mac
- Presenting at Flash Oxford
- Failed to get the task for process xx
Places you'll find me:
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016